How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
Published by: Rinku (9/6/2008 10:11:58 PM)
I am trying to setup a server to which i can connect and use from anywhere on the internet not just from the Local area network. Can anyone tell me how can i create a Virtual Private Network server to which i can connect from another client on the internet and use the resources on the server.
Most Popular Articles
- This window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do you want to close anyway?
- How to Show File Type in Windows 7 OS
- How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
- Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart