Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart
Published by: Jai (8/13/2008)
Every time i restart my computer shows 2 hours late time. What can be the reasons? I fix the time but it seems not keeping in sync with the system timezone or something like that and changes when i reboot.
Most Popular Articles
- This window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do you want to close anyway?
- How to Show File Type in Windows 7 OS
- How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
- Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart