How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
Steps to Install DB2 Express-C
Published by: San (9/10/2007)
DB2 is one among the other few databases like SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MS Access. IBM provides a free version of Database as DB2 Express-C for personal and commercial applications. We have 8 steps to follow in order to see the DB2 ruining on your windows box.
Installing IBM DB2 Database is very simple when followed these instructions, we have a step by step guidelines to install the DB2.
Its very simple to configure 404 or any other errors to your own jsp or html page. The only file you should modify in this process is web.xml which recites under all the application root folder. Under given code shows how to configure it in general for all the applications running on Tomcat, later on you can add the fourth point to your application only. Your web.xml will be inside WEB-INF folder under the ROOT folder. Updating this file will affect your application only.1. Open the conf folder under tomcat
2. Open the file web.xml (/tomcat/conf/web.xml)
4. Add following lines for the custom error page.
Most Popular Articles
- This window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do you want to close anyway?
- How to Show File Type in Windows 7 OS
- How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
- Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart