How can i do port mapping for my VPN server as it is behind a router
Published by: Rinku (9/6/2008 10:24:31 PM)
I am trying to set up a VPN server and i am stuck. I dont have a fixed ip for my server as i am behind a router. Can someone tell me the steps to do port mapping to configure my VPN server to accept incomming connections from authorized users on the internet.
Most Popular Articles
- This window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do you want to close anyway?
- How to Show File Type in Windows 7 OS
- How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
- Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart