what is the role of simplify page header during cystal report export to Microsoft Excel
Published by: Rinku (10/17/2008 7:42:10 PM)
I am trying to export my crystal report file to Microsoft excel format with data only option.
There is a checkbox saying " Simplify Page Headers " which is selected by default. If i dont uncheck the option my excel output appears distorted. sometimes some headers are missing and sometimes some row data is missing. I dont understand why this is happening. Can anybody explain this.
Most Popular Articles
- Microsoft visual studio error -Type 'CrystalReport1' is not defined
- what is the role of simplify page header during cystal report export to Microsoft Excel
- How to create dynamic columns in crystal reports
- How can i use 'Can Grow' option with a number frield in crystal report
- How to compare and equate date field in crystal reports