cannot open sqlserver
Published by: murali (1/29/2009 12:09:16 AM)
.WindowState = crptMaximized
.WindowBorderStyle = crptFixedSingle
.WindowTitle = "CRC Monitoring Report"
.DataFiles(0) = App.Path & "Database.mdb"
.ReportFileName = App.Path & "ReportsREPORT2.rpt"
.SelectionFormula = cond
.Action = 1
**** after passing the parameters, in line .action=1 the error is Cannot Open SQL Server, and it says that [property is write-only]
Most Popular Articles
- Microsoft visual studio error -Type 'CrystalReport1' is not defined
- what is the role of simplify page header during cystal report export to Microsoft Excel
- How to create dynamic columns in crystal reports
- How can i use 'Can Grow' option with a number frield in crystal report
- How to compare and equate date field in crystal reports