Which is better or faster for crystal report performance - SQL commands or stored procedures ?
Published by: Rinku (9/21/2008 11:17:53 AM)
I am a new crystal report developer. While developing reports sometimes i create stored procedures and build reports on it and sometimes i write SQL commands. However i am not sure which one of them gives better performance or faster performance for the reports.
Most Popular Articles
- Microsoft visual studio error -Type 'CrystalReport1' is not defined
- what is the role of simplify page header during cystal report export to Microsoft Excel
- How to create dynamic columns in crystal reports
- How to compare and equate date field in crystal reports
- How can i use 'Can Grow' option with a number frield in crystal report