R3load.exe.log file : Database connection error
Published by: Rinku (10/17/2008 7:14:19 PM)
I am having trouble understanding the R3load.exe.log file created during an error in SAP ECC Cental system installation. The log file says -
sapparam: sapargv ( argc, argv) has not bee called.
Sapparam(1c): No Profile used
sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in profile nor in commandline ...
DBSL Trace: OCI-Call ’OCIServerAttach’ Failed: rc =12537
DBSL Trace: Connect failed with SQL error ’12357’
(DB) Error: Db_connect rc =256
(DB) Error: DbslErrorMsg rc = 99
Most Popular Articles
- sequence of posting document for goods receipt
- R3load.exe.log file : Database connection error
- how overlap in sequence of posting document occurs ?
- ECC 6 Installation error message: R3load.exe -testconnect exits with error code 2
- Defect 3226 in SAP- how to debug