Local DNS Lookup File Path in Windows XP
Published by: Lisa (1/30/2009 3:06:42 PM)
I want to find the hosts file in local machine to point a domain to specific ip, where is that file residing in windows OS? Let me know the hosts file path so that I can point a domain to to my targeted ip to resolve it locally instead of hitting the Domain Name Servers.
Most Popular Articles
- This window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do you want to close anyway?
- How to Show File Type in Windows 7 OS
- How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
- Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart