How do I add Domain Name Server Zones to Windows Server 2003
Published by: Matt (11/19/2008 3:34:00 PM)
I have a semi-managed windows 2003 server where i need to install DNS server and manage it. I also have to DNS zones, how i add these dns zones like the primary and secondary? What are the best practices in the market and how do i configure it?
Most Popular Articles
- This window is busy. Closing this window may cause some problems. Do you want to close anyway?
- How to Show File Type in Windows 7 OS
- How to Install DB2 Database Version 9 on Windows
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network ( VPN ) server on windows XP
- Why my Computer Clock Time Goes Back by 2 Hours When I Restart