What are the advantages of HTML4.0 over HTML3.2?
Published by: Khusi (5/14/2009 9:20:46 PM)
I am the beginner of HTML and I cannot understand what is the actually difference between HTML4.o and HTML3.2.i am trying to write a basic html page so I need to gain some knowledge about all the tags of html. in a book i found these two terms html4.o and HTML3.2.if anyone know the right use of these terms means why most of the cases html4.o is used? what are advantages of html4.o over html3.2 and why we are using HTML4.0 instead of html3.2 then please let me know here.
Most Popular Articles
- What are the advantages of HTML4.0 over HTML3.2?
- Why Can't I Select the Text on my Web Page
- Writing Multiselect Option HTML Code and Collecting the Submitted Data
- How to Auto Refresh a HTML Page
- What is a Paragraph Tag in HTML