Vostro 1700 screen goes black w/i a couple of minutes
Published by: CJ Peterman (4/7/2011 4:28:03 PM)
I have a Vostro1700 laptop loaded with the Vista operating system. This last week, when I try to use the laptop, I logon, open up explorer or control panel, do a little work, and the screen goes totally black. I can barely tell that there is info on the screen, but it is so blacked out, I cannot read the info. I am then forced to power down and relog on. I cannot use the machine for anything. How to fix?
Most Popular Articles
- Vostro 1700 screen goes black w/i a couple of minutes
- Volume icon (sndvol32.exe) missing! Re-install?
- How to swap row data into columns and column data into rows in excel
- IE6 Error: An unhandled win32 exception occurred in ieexplore.exe
- How can I Insert a Paragraph in Microsoft Office XL Sheet