HTTP 414 - Request - URI Too Long - An IIS Error, Very Confusing
Published by: Matt (11/6/2008 2:20:58 PM)
HTTP 414 - Request - URI Too Long
Internet Information Services
I have an application where i use fckeditor to show the content inside the editor. That block is throwing me this error on the page. I have no clue why it does this.
Most Popular Articles
- Internet Guest User Missing When Copying New Files to the Server
- Windows could not start the IIS Admin Service on Local Computer
- IIS Subdirectory Blog is 404 erroring for Permalinks, Eurl Axd GUID is Appended
- IIS "This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."
- How Can I Install IIS7.5 in Windows 7 Home OS