Unable to Create Index for a Table in SQL Server Management Studio 2005
Published by: Guest (9/27/2008 11:12:52 AM)
I used sql server management studio to import data from xl sheet and create some indexes. I could only create a primary key and failed to create any other indexes. I got this error while trying to create an index: ’table (dbo)’ table
- Unable to create index ’IX_table’.
There is insufficient system memory to run this query.
The statement has been terminated.
Most Popular Articles
- SQL Server 2008 Error: is not a valid login or you do not have permission
- Cannot start .aspx
- what is the difference between Text and String Data type in SQL Server
- Error: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
- Why my MS SQL Server 2005 DSN Connection is not Working