How to write or export result of a query directly to an Excel file
Published by: Rinku (9/21/2008 10:48:28 AM)
I am in a situation where i need the results of my database query to be written directly into an excel file. I am not able to to export the selected records directly to a excel file.
Also, can someone tell me how to export query results to any external file format like CSV(Text file) or .Doc (word file).
Most Popular Articles
- How can I run my Stored Procedure in SQL Server 2005
- SQL Join Query for Microsoft Access Database
- What is the use of nolock condition in SQL Query
- when to use cast and when to use convert operator in SQL
- How can I Truncate my Database Log to Reduce the Size