How to kill a session in asp.net?
Published by: Sangeeta (1/8/2009 9:24:24 AM)
I have a Logout page where I want to end up the session completely after the user logs out. When the user clicks on the LogOut button, he/she gets redirected to the Home page. But when the user clicks on the back button of the browser, the user again gets redirected to the LogOut Page because of the carried over session.
Most Popular Articles
- Request object error 'ASP 0104 : 80004005' Operation not Allowed
- Remove Carriage Returns and Line Feeds from ASP Page
- Why do I get error WinHttp.WinHttpRequest error '80072ee2' The operation timed out
- What is the Server Variable Request for IP Address
- How to Find the Time Difference in ASP