How to Load a Web Page Faster in IIS
Published by: Liz (2/18/2011 5:05:35 PM)
I am using a windows server with IIS7 installed and my stats shows the pages are taking forever to load. It is same with static and dynamic pages. Static pages are little better than dynamic pages. I know there is a way to configure for zipping the http response in IIS but I don’t know how to do it.
Most Popular Articles
- Internet Guest User Missing When Copying New Files to the Server
- Windows could not start the IIS Admin Service on Local Computer
- IIS Subdirectory Blog is 404 erroring for Permalinks, Eurl Axd GUID is Appended
- IIS "This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."
- How Can I Install IIS7.5 in Windows 7 Home OS