Classic Asp Files Returns a 500 Error on IIS 6
Published by: Rishi (8/14/2014 1:01:11 AM)
I am requesting classic asp files after a server update from microsoft but all are returning 500 errors. I have no clue what went wrong during the update. I have IIS 6.1 on Windows 2008 R2 server. I checked with non classic asp files and all of them are loading like basic html or image files. I need some help.
Most Popular Articles
- Internet Guest User Missing When Copying New Files to the Server
- Windows could not start the IIS Admin Service on Local Computer
- IIS Subdirectory Blog is 404 erroring for Permalinks, Eurl Axd GUID is Appended
- How Can I Install IIS7.5 in Windows 7 Home OS
- IIS "This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."