How to set font size on the basis of word count
Published by: Sangeeta (1/31/2009 1:49:42 AM)
I have a fieldset in which I am showing some messages. But these messages are different for different users, thus not fixed in size and length.
e.g. Some messages contain only 10 to 12 words while some messages are quite longer than the others.
My requirement is to set the font size according to the length of the message. If the message is shorter then the font size would be little bit bigger and vice versa.
Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue?
Most Popular Articles
- list-style-position bug - My CSS UL List Style Position Outside Fails
- How can I write Conditional CSS for IE6 and IE7
- How do I Style to UL Tags - One Float Left and Other Float Right
- Why my CSS Class under an UL doesn't Work
- How can I have CSS Hack for Firefox and Chrome