How to configure the partitions between the windows xp professional and FAT32 ?
Published by: moons (11/10/2008 12:00:24 AM)
You need to configure a dual-boot between Windows XP Professional and an operating system that requires the FAT32 file system. The FAT32 operating system will not need to access any files from the Windows XP system partition. How should i configure the partitions please help.
Must Read Articles
- sequence of posting document for goods receipt
- Sending Email from JSP Pages Using smtp.gmail.com
- Internet Guest User Missing When Copying New Files to the Server
- Buying HP Portable Computer
- Buying Compaq Computer Case