Get (0x80004005) Unspecified error, using SQL-Server
Published by: Göran (11/13/2008 7:37:19 AM)
I get the following error when runing an ASP aplication that run against a MS SQL-Server.
We use stor procedures that do the updates.
One problem are that sometimes the code works fine and sometime we get this error.
The error we get is:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005) Unspecified error
Most Popular Articles
- Request object error 'ASP 0104 : 80004005' Operation not Allowed
- Remove Carriage Returns and Line Feeds from ASP Page
- Why do I get error WinHttp.WinHttpRequest error '80072ee2' The operation timed out
- What is the Server Variable Request for IP Address
- How to Find the Time Difference in ASP